1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Corporate tax - completing tax returns
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
This relates to Kaplan, an external provider. NOT PwC
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Be honest, be yourself and have fun. Make sure you prepare for what ever stage your at. When you don't know what you're doing it's obvious
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...