1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in tax which involves, drafting tax returns, covering letters, reports and all manner of documents
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
tax technical knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft tools
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
If you like finance and numbers you'll probably like this.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
There are many team events and recognition awards to make you feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
there is clear structure and it works fine
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
they are contactable whenever I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Also contactable whenever I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I live at home so have low costs but am saving for a house, great package but you always want more.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are loads of socials and clubs outside of work
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
the overall package of programme, people and culture is unbeatable.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
do research to know what you are applying for and general PwC/financial knowledge
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...