1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as a management apprentice consists of a variety of tasks ranging from till work like a store assistant, shop floor work(morning & night shifts) which is a stock assistant role as well as learning new management ones and carrying out daily management based.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes my customer service skills have developed and i have learnt a lot about how the business works as well as the tasks to be carried out on the shop floor.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my apprenticeship although it can be very repetitive at times especially with long till shifts quite often.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel like I'm valued the same as every other member of staff as they all play their own role and we work as a team rather than value or depend upon certain people.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think my programme could be better structured as my apprenticeship programme changed companies going into my second year and i had to wait 6 months to hear back and also now i have to wait extra 6 months to finish my apprenticeship due to that.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I dont receive any although i see my tutor around once every 50 days to complete tasks and homework
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i receive as much support as i need from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
With my wage once i have paid my rent and my bills i just have enough for food and not much leisure
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes Management retail provides many opportunities all over
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I think its a good company to work for and they would enjoy working.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Time keeping and organisation is key make sure you are prepared to work hard
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!