Management Apprentice at Aldi

Chorley
£600 monthly
10th March 2016

6.6/10

My role as a management apprentice consists of a variety of tasks ranging from till work like a store assistant, shop floor work(morning & night shifts) which is a stock assistant role as well as learning new management ones and carrying out daily management based.

Yes my customer service skills have developed and i have learnt a lot about how the business works as well as the tasks to be carried out on the shop floor.

I enjoy my apprenticeship although it can be very repetitive at times especially with long till shifts quite often.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel like I'm valued the same as every other member of staff as they all play their own role and we work as a team rather than value or depend upon certain people.

I think my programme could be better structured as my apprenticeship programme changed companies going into my second year and i had to wait 6 months to hear back and also now i have to wait extra 6 months to finish my apprenticeship due to that.

I dont receive any although i see my tutor around once every 50 days to complete tasks and homework

i receive as much support as i need from my employer

With my wage once i have paid my rent and my bills i just have enough for food and not much leisure

yes Management retail provides many opportunities all over

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

I think its a good company to work for and they would enjoy working.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Time keeping and organisation is key make sure you are prepared to work hard