1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working across Sales and Marketing to perform a variety in tasks in processing the closure of deals, and running our internal communications initiative.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Massively developed communications skills, as well as time management and organisation
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Clear structure with many resources/ people to go to for advice
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
weekly lectures as well as out of hours support. excellent
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
team around me support me with everything, both work and study related
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of volunteering and fun social activites
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
best of both worlds, and learn skills you wouldn't if you went down the standard uni route
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
be yourself and show enthusiasm
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!