1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Software Engineer, I fix bugs and update software adding minor functionality
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I'm working towards a degree and a vocational qualification. My programming and problem solving skills have greatly improved
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Quite a lot, there's a lot of job satisfaction but I'm suffering from FOMO
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Very, I was given an on-boarding kit (laptop etc) and a fair amount of responsibility quite quickly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Quite well organised, it's a little day-to-day and unclear at times though, I've barely touched the surface of the full programme yet
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
So much support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I haven't really needed any additional support, but I've been given money for travel expenses and all the equipment I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great pay (for an apprenticeship), lots of networking opportunities, they're paying for my degree, can't ask for much more than that.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
Be ready to commit a lot of time to your work and remain flexible
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!