Service Delivery Analyst at Capgemini

Sale, Manchester
9th March 2016

Connect with Capgemini

6.8/10

Service Delivery Analyst - Currently, I work with a senior Project Manager and the Proposals lead on a variety of tasks, from month end finances such as 'SellBill' and proposals reviews and Service Introduction Proposals to enhance the proposals sector.

Yes, I have developed skills in project finance and proposal reviewing. Whilst also learing my Project Management Skills from QA.

I enjoy my job at times, although now from doing the job I believe it is something that I personally would not continue for my career. I would prefer a HR Recruitment based role.

4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?

I feel very valued by my local team. But feel that the apprenticeship is not suited to me personally. I also believe that we would have benefited from more residential training before being sent client side.

The program is very well structured and organised.

The support we receive is fine, and you can request more if needed.

From my local team I receive plenty of support, and my corporate team also try to keep in contact but believe this is more focused towards the now prominent degree apprentices.

It meets them very well. It Is generous for an apprentice but I believe due to the home life sacrifices you make it could be higher.

There are lots of opportunity's for GAP and Grads to take part in, but are all very southern based and travel and costs comes out your own pocket so they are not accessible.

9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *

Because it is a large company, with many paths and a good scheme.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *

Make sure you do what you want to do. Ask for details regarding your program and make sure its a job you'll enjoy.