Electrical Integration Engineer at Jaguar Land Rover

Leamington
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
£1,440 monthly
9th March 2016

8.0/10

I am in the electrical integration team and I support the engineers while I learn the skills required for the job.

I have learnt many new skills which are required for the job and I have developed others such as communication and teamwork.

I have really enjoyed the programme so far.

I feel I am already a valuable member of the team and that I can be relied on for most tasks.

It is well organised, there is a plan in place for every year of the course.

If ever I have any problems I can easily query it with my ITM, who will try to help resolve them.

My salary is increasing on a rate for stage and since I do not have any university fees this salary is sufficient.

There is the ELS scheme in place, which allows employees to spend £200 on an activity of their choice.

It is a fantastic opportunity to get a university degree and a career without the massive debt of going straight to university.

During the interview, teamwork is very important but you should avoid trying to impose yourself as a leader or competing for a leadership position.