1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in maintenance, we look after all the kit which helps to build the cars.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
As I left school and went straight on the apprenticeship I have learnt many new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Didn't enjoy college but enjoy work placement, college was poorly ran an un organised
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Sometimes hard to feel valued within such a big company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very, however I know changes have been implemented for lower years and new apprentices
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Enough support from my ITM
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support from my on site manager.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
JLR apprenticeship salary is excellent
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Unsure on question
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for, competitive salary, chances to move up within the company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Take your time with the online tests
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!