1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
1st year toolmaker apprentice on the jaguar/landrover advanced apprenticeship
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
BTEC engineering level 3 Core Competences
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The new subjects every few weeks is really fun and exciting
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Very, they give regular feed back and give help/support where needed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
overall the structure and organisation of the programme is good however there have been a few occasions where lessons haven't been covered or timetable issues have arose.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
every tutor is available to help and the college apprentice head is available all the time to talk
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have a Work Based Learning manager to answer any question and help me throughout the apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
just covers living expenses
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not really sure
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
be your self in the interview
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!