1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Installing test vehicles into Climatic Development Chambers and the cold climate chambers, regularly working in extreme temperatures.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Endless new skills which I have used both in work and at home doing hobbies
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy working at JLR, the college seemed like a slightly pointless experience but hopefully it will step stone me onto a degree course next.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Within the workplace there is variance between different employees, some make you feel appreciated some don't, but that is the same in all work places.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The college wasn't very well organised but the programme overall was fairly well structured. I would prefer planned placements but these were just planned by myself instead.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
He has helped me through my NVQ and the past 3 years of college
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer gives a valued amount of support to me as an apprentice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well over my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not as of yet, no trips due to being an apprentice.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place to work with lots of opportunities and mainly fantastic people to work alongside.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Make sure you have had some experience with cars and are quite practically minded
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!