1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Days vary some days are in the workshop doing turning,fitting engine build, other days are lesson based doing lessons such as mechanical principles and cad
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt how to use a lathe and how to take an engine apart, I've developed my maths skills a lot further.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme but some days can drag on and don't think the teaching is to the highest standard
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I believe we are valued rather well both in college and plant but there is a gap between the two which needs to improve
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is organised most off the time but it's not consistent enough for a course of this level
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training support provide is too a good level especially if we need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Haven't had much interaction with the our employer but when we have been to plant it's been very good
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's covers all my needs and is a very good wage considering other apprenticeships
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that I am aware of
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good company, that has great opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Be open and honest and make sure they have a passion for excellence
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!