1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the moment im in college full time, but in plant we get to try out different activities when we go in.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am going to get a foundation degree as well as a degree in engineering. also im gaining loads of practical skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working with the people ive met, as well as in teams doing different challenges such as the mycro tyco.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel really valued as they care for us and make sure we are treated well, and also our managwrs are really helpful.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think its organised and structured well although sometimes there is a lack of this and could be improved.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I think i get as much support as they can provide especially with the maths.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The support is also great as the employer has to approve all help we get and also they make sure everything is ok for us when we do something new.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think the salary is above the average, I think i get enough as this keeps me going and allows me to save money as well, also paying bills.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are various events which apprentices take part in, these build your skills. There's opportunities to go to different colleges and schools to encourage the youngsters.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a good opportunity to get many many skills as well as earn your self a good amount of money, also you meet many people which is a great thing if you are friendly.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Work hard in your studies as it is hard to get in and once you are in its even tougher so work hard and focus.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!