Body engineer at Jaguar Land Rover

coventry
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
7th March 2016

7.6/10

At the moment I am at college doing a foundation degree in engineering but will be going to work in CAD and CAE

I have learnt a lot of new skills in the workshop area and improving on existing maths and general engineering skills

I am enjoying the programme a lot as I have started a working career at a great company where I can see a lot of progression

I feel quite valued by the company but I feel there needs more company interaction so that we feel more part of it not just at college

It is very structured and planned so that we know what we are doing in years to come .

We have a lot of support of our training provider as we are in college 5 days a week

When in college we have a member of JLR on site everyday so if we have any problems we can talk to them.

It is very good as I have a good living wage

There are not many opportunities outside of work as we are at college at the moment

It is very good in the way the job is structured and how we work and do our job

Look up a lot about the company before applying so you know what you will be in for