1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the moment I am at college doing a foundation degree in engineering but will be going to work in CAD and CAE
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills in the workshop area and improving on existing maths and general engineering skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying the programme a lot as I have started a working career at a great company where I can see a lot of progression
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel quite valued by the company but I feel there needs more company interaction so that we feel more part of it not just at college
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very structured and planned so that we know what we are doing in years to come .
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have a lot of support of our training provider as we are in college 5 days a week
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
When in college we have a member of JLR on site everyday so if we have any problems we can talk to them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is very good as I have a good living wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are not many opportunities outside of work as we are at college at the moment
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is very good in the way the job is structured and how we work and do our job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Look up a lot about the company before applying so you know what you will be in for
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!