1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am an apprentice technician and my daily tasks consist of soldering, testing equipment and using computer design programs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to solder and use test equipment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my work
4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?
I have been given a higher level of responsibility than I thought
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot and have meetings every 12 weeks
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a reasonable amount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of charity work
9a. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo? *
be confident and sell yourself
More from LeonardoMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!