1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helping techinicians with their varoius roles and gaining experience.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Every day has more learning opportunities.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy all of it!
4. How valued do you feel by GSK?
The company make me feel as valued as necessary.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support from everyone involved.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as is necessary.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend GSK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have suggested GSK to friends before, and I would again, it is a great company to work for!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to GSK? *
Apply as soon as poosible.
More from GSKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!