1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an electrician for the Steriles Value Stream at Worthing. This means on a day to day basis I carry out fault finding on breakdowns and carry out maintenance
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I gained city and guilds level 2 and 3 in electrical installations and on top of this I am currently undertaking an HNC at Crawley college
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed the programme and I feel I have gained a lot of skills in the three years.
4. How valued do you feel by GSK?
I have been given a lot of involvement opportunities at GSK when it comes to day to day tasks.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel the programme could have been a bit more well organised so that I could have made the most of my apprenticeship throughout the whole time, but I do feel that college was a good experience and was well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my mentor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel I could probably receive a bit more support from my employer, letting me know how I am doing and if there are any areas I could improve on.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs well considering I have a mortgage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There aren't that many opportunities outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend GSK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good company to work for and has many benefits, such as the good pension scheme and shares.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to GSK? *
Pay close attention to the application and enjoy the experience!
More from GSKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!