1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work on the tills, shop floor and in the warehouse. ON the shop floor I put stock away and help customers with enquires they may have, on the tills I scan products though and help customers if they enquire about something.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained more confidence and learnt more about what I capable to do.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Ive enjoyed making new friends, learning what I'm capable to do and over all I have enjoyed my experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I feel valued by superdrug
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is very well organised and structured well for my needs.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have received a lot of support from my tutor, she has always been able to answer any question I have asked
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
helped when able.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it goes as well as it can for as little as I have.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are plenty of opportunities but I prefer to stay at home with family.
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?