1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis, we do stock outs and low lines twice a day, am and pm. Also we keep the store tidy and faced up as well as handing out great customeday service
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I've learnt how a retail store works. And what it involves
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy understanding what retail has to offer. I enjoy seeing my assessor because it's nice to go through my work with her. And for her to go through questions I didn't understand.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I'm treated very well by all members of the team, this makes me feel like part of a team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very organised, it's all set out in a big apprenticeship folder, with section headers to help me keep it organised, it's very structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I couldn't ask for more support, I really appreciate the amount of help I've been given.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Same as above, the supports been amazing! Great opportunity
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's appropriate for my age and it's the right wage package for what I need to pay for each week.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Well once I've completed my 12 month apprenticeship contract, that will help me get a further retail job.
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
Because it's a great opportunity to have. The colleagues are lovely and ta a great career to carry out.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
All I could say is that just keep your head down and don't mess up such an amazing opportunity.