1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
So I stock the shelves ,do off sales, cleaning and much more
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I've lernt how to rotate stock and how to card
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Its a good programme but my apprentership company don't turn up
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Very all the staff are lovely and we get on as a team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's not the best the company don't then up half the time
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Only a little we get giving the work to take home
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads of support we all look out for each other
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fine as I love at home with my parents I only have some bills
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yeri play for the local rugby team and work provides the time off
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because everyone is friendly it's great pay and Also are a team
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
To make sure there going to be hard working because that's what aldi want
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!