Apprentice configuration technician at Fujitsu

Warrington

6.0/10

i am a configuration technician and this involves applying builds to retail computer equipment. We also take care of the physical aspects of the computer construction such as RAM upgrades etc...

I have gained the ability to more efficiently manage my time to ensure the date and time targets ensuring customer satisfaction.

I think the experience has been nothing but valuable in the sense that i have gained important workplace skills.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

I feel valued to some extent. The people make you feel extremely welcome.

We have scheduled meetings every month or so with are two assigned tutors to ensure the apprenticeship is being completed on time and to a high enough standard.

We have constant email contact with our training provider and this accompanied by regular visits means that we are supported sufficiently.

This seems to be very dependent on the amount of work we have in. My manager allocated 2 hours a week for college work.

My salary as of right now enable me to pay all my essential outgoings plus I am due to gain a pay rise which will further support my expenses.

There are a lot of opportunities outside of work including charity fundraisers and lots of sporty events which suits me down to a tee.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

A vast array of opportunities and the large name of the company enables the ability to grow as a person and get better.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *

To understand that a good work ethic is pivotal to success and that a great emphasis is placed on charisma and people skills.