1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am a configuration technician and this involves applying builds to retail computer equipment. We also take care of the physical aspects of the computer construction such as RAM upgrades etc...
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained the ability to more efficiently manage my time to ensure the date and time targets ensuring customer satisfaction.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I think the experience has been nothing but valuable in the sense that i have gained important workplace skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel valued to some extent. The people make you feel extremely welcome.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We have scheduled meetings every month or so with are two assigned tutors to ensure the apprenticeship is being completed on time and to a high enough standard.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have constant email contact with our training provider and this accompanied by regular visits means that we are supported sufficiently.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
This seems to be very dependent on the amount of work we have in. My manager allocated 2 hours a week for college work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary as of right now enable me to pay all my essential outgoings plus I am due to gain a pay rise which will further support my expenses.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a lot of opportunities outside of work including charity fundraisers and lots of sporty events which suits me down to a tee.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A vast array of opportunities and the large name of the company enables the ability to grow as a person and get better.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
To understand that a good work ethic is pivotal to success and that a great emphasis is placed on charisma and people skills.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!