1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2nd line software engineer
Investigating Incidents under 12 hour SLA time dealing with different type of software issues.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
working in a busy pressured environment, team skills, Learning different severs and software
different type of courses
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
enjoy this programme because I work with a amazing team, we set targets and meet them, company offers great training and benefits
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I get involved in tasks and help others. I feel valued by everyone and I have gained recognition from everyone.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
we have one to one from managers and team members on a regular basis. we have support from our tutor every 6 weeks. we also have flexibility to do our collage work
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
we get all the support from our training provider when they come visit us or even when we are at home all we need to do is give them an email
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get support from good support from fujitsu everyone is helpful and friendly and also managers are very good
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary meets my costs which is perfect. fujtsu pay a lot more than other companies.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many opportunities out there inside of the company and out.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great working environment and company offers great benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
have the correct experience and qualifications and to learn more about company
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!