1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a business support apprentice. On a day to day basis I run various internal reports and also run a new joiner process.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my organisation and communication skills. I have also had a lot of experience in excel and now know how to work advanced functions and formulas.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has been a great opportunity to be exposed to a professional environment and develop many skills.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel very valued and feel as if they are always there to support you and help you develop your career within Fujitsu.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The work structure is very good, however I feel that there could be more structure with the apprenticeship side of things.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am given a bit of support, however I feel as if I am not taught anything, rather I am just given a booklet and questions to answer.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am encouraged to take time out to complete my apprenticeship work away from the workplace so I do not get distracted.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is very good for an apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have taken part in apprenticeship events, charity events and we are now currently planning a team event.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great place to work. There is a lot of support and opportunity for apprentices.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
Be open minded as there is a lot of opportunity.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!