Business Support Apprentice at Fujitsu

Basingstoke

8.1/10

I am a business support apprentice. On a day to day basis I run various internal reports and also run a new joiner process.

I have developed my organisation and communication skills. I have also had a lot of experience in excel and now know how to work advanced functions and formulas.

It has been a great opportunity to be exposed to a professional environment and develop many skills.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

I feel very valued and feel as if they are always there to support you and help you develop your career within Fujitsu.

The work structure is very good, however I feel that there could be more structure with the apprenticeship side of things.

I am given a bit of support, however I feel as if I am not taught anything, rather I am just given a booklet and questions to answer.

I am encouraged to take time out to complete my apprenticeship work away from the workplace so I do not get distracted.

The salary is very good for an apprentice.

I have taken part in apprenticeship events, charity events and we are now currently planning a team event.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

It is a great place to work. There is a lot of support and opportunity for apprentices.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *

Be open minded as there is a lot of opportunity.