1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as an apprentice at Fujitsu involves developing and delivering a number of small changes under supervision, as well as performing unit testing for larger changes, recording outcomes, capturing defects, assisting with diagnosis and to also provide application support through the investigation and diagnosis of faults as well as recommending solutions.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
learned to test android apps learned to analyse trace evidence learned to raise defects and re test them once fixed
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy it. the people with in my team are very helpful as well as the manager.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
very much valued Fujitsu appreciates the effort which I put in and also award for the effort.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its pretty organised and have many different opportunities to learn new skills.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as I need no more no less.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive more than I ask for.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs pretty well. I don't live very far so doesn't cost me much to travel.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is a club which has a gym and also other types of sports which the employees have to pay a small donation to use the facilities.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because Fujitsu is a great company to work for and you don't just get stuck in one place you get to see different areas of the company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
prepare well and make sure to answer truthfully.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!