1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2nd line support analyst on a number of retail accounts, taking calls from engineers, supporting till and mulitmedia systems and running reports
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gaining an NVQ level 3 in ICT professional - a number of training courses and have learnt a number of new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy the working within a team and the company culture
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
Appreciation from immmediate manager and team but not from a wider company perspective
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Badly organised from a college point of view - the working side is organised well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training provider is very average - tutors failing to turn up and respond to e-mails on a regular basis
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support from employer - mentors, appraisal manangers, team leaders etc.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary for 1st year apprentices is low
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
lots of opportunities for events and activities outside of work through the company
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
:::Do not apply for an apprenticeship with Telford College - use another training provider:::
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!