1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am now a access planner, my role involves planning fibre routes and planning business customers with new circuits.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have, I have gained a new qualification inside virgin media and gained a qualification to plan fibre cable
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed the program, the program works really well and I am glad I made the move from service to planning, we have to work in a team and it works well.
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
I fell appreciaton from my manager he is always up beat and always wants his employees to do well
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the training was very good they way we had our own mentors to look after us and teach us, the support was really good.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider is always there to help and always on the end of the phone if needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive good support from my manager always there for me and wants me to be the best I can be
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
costs meet my needs and more
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a very good company to work for and looks after you as an employee and I have already recommended friends to virgin media and one of them works along side me
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
just be open and will to work and enjoy your time at work and that virgin will help you progress in your carerer
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!