1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I an a service technician. I visit customers homes to fix faults and install equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Not at all. The worst years work of my life
4. How valued do you feel by Virgin Media?
Ever so slightly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is the single most unorganised thing I have ever been apart of.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Always plenty of support if its required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is an absolute shambles. Me and my family spent a year scraping by. It's a disgrace.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Virgin Media to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
:::I wouldn't wish the apparent a ship scheme on my worst enemy:::
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Virgin Media? *
Don't waste your time. Go to sky or BT
More from Virgin MediaMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!