1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I worked alongside trainees in deferent sector of the firm, completing and helping out with tasks that a trainees deals with on a day to day basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained a lot of new knowledge about commercial law. I have also learned to manage my time more effectively.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it a lot. It allowed me to gain a better understanding about what commercial law is.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I feel very helpful for the trainees. Also I feel valued because I was given tasks that contributed to a team effort, making me feel like a team member.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Everything was scheduled.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received support/help every time I asked for it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it provides a good insight into what a career in law looks like and what the job involves.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons? *
To not feel stressed about it as the people are ordinary just like you.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!