Relationship Support Manager at RBS

Edinburgh
18th February 2016

Connect with RBS

5.0/10

I provide administrative help to the Relationship Managers & the Assistant Relationship Managers throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK.

Yes, I have learned a vast amount of banking knowledge aswell as gaining alot of skills assets that help with the day-to-day running of my apprenticeship duties.

I enjoy it a fair amount, this is due to the team I am working with who all share a long standing service with the bank, that then allows me to confidently work along side them.

4. How valued do you feel by RBS?

I feel valued by RBS alot this is becuase of the time and effort they have put into me for enabling myself to enjoy my time on the apprenticeship.

It very organised/structured, this is due to the shedule and rotas I am provided with to balance my work and qualifications whilst on the duration of the apprenticeship.

I recieve a fair amount of support from my training provider, they constantly liaise with myself to ensure everything is going as it should.

My employer supports me in every way to ensure the apprenticeship should go as planned.

It meets living costs fairly well.

Yes, there are a wide variety of opportunities for learning in and out of the team I am working in.

9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *

Because they allow the apprentices to feel apart of the team and are also treated with the utmost respect.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *