1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As i am still early in to my apprenticeship, i have mostly been reading through reports/manuals and shadowing more senior staff members.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt a lot of useful computer skills and my area of work, which i only had a small amount of knowledge of beforehand.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Thoroughly enjoying my apprenticeship.
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
I feel very included at all times, doesn't seem to matter if you've been in the job 10 years or a month, your opinion is equally valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Clearly laid out structure with set out dates of when and how different things like meetings/exams/webinars will take place.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am able to contact my training provider easily and quickly at all times.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
At all times
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Fantastic place to work, friendly and supportive team, brilliant training.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Revise for the online tests and be yourself and calm in interviews.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!