Payments Apprentice at RBS

February 2016

Connect with RBS

I persoanlly work on the Worldpay team, I have various roles such as a keyer. I also work wihtin Autopay which relies on phonecalls to customers.

Yes I have learnt telephone skills. I have also learnt how to be more independent when ding my apprenticeship study.

I really enjoy it.

4. How valued do you feel by RBS?

I feel very valued as RBS seem very interested in what I am doing and are always willing to give me an opportunity.

From the RBS side it is organised and my line manager does a great job with helping me. But from the BPP side it could be better.

I get support from BPP but it is done a en email basis and sometimes if you have a problem your email will get answered within 2-3 days or not answered at all which can be frustrating.

I recieve a lot of support from RBS which I am very appreiciative of. This comes from my line manager Wendy who is very intrigued in what I do and will always seak to me if I ask for help.

My salary is great in regards to my costs. As I pay my parents rent and also my train ticket each month (which is very expensive

There is opportunities. For example I have been asked if I would like to do a public speaker session to people form schols about the apprenticeship whcih I am keen to do.

9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *

Bercause I am persoannly really enjoying wrking for RBS and they invest a lot of time into you as an employee by giving you much support and opportunites as possible.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *

Try your very best and if you are successful take every opportunity.