1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I persoanlly work on the Worldpay team, I have various roles such as a keyer. I also work wihtin Autopay which relies on phonecalls to customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt telephone skills. I have also learnt how to be more independent when ding my apprenticeship study.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it.
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
I feel very valued as RBS seem very interested in what I am doing and are always willing to give me an opportunity.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
From the RBS side it is organised and my line manager does a great job with helping me. But from the BPP side it could be better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get support from BPP but it is done a en email basis and sometimes if you have a problem your email will get answered within 2-3 days or not answered at all which can be frustrating.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from RBS which I am very appreiciative of. This comes from my line manager Wendy who is very intrigued in what I do and will always seak to me if I ask for help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is great in regards to my costs. As I pay my parents rent and also my train ticket each month (which is very expensive
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is opportunities. For example I have been asked if I would like to do a public speaker session to people form schols about the apprenticeship whcih I am keen to do.
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Bercause I am persoannly really enjoying wrking for RBS and they invest a lot of time into you as an employee by giving you much support and opportunites as possible.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Try your very best and if you are successful take every opportunity.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!