1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- Helping to maintain a positive customer relationship
- Answering customer account queries
- Account opening
- Booking meetings
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- Communication skills have improved
- Confidence has grown
- I.T. skills have increased
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoy my programme. Daily customer interactions, great team and support.
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Really feel valued. We have living our values awards, love awards and people boards meetings to discuss our work environment and to help us feel appreciated.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
When I first started I felt like programme could be structured better as I didn't have many jobs to do at first and was eager to get stuck into the role however 6 months on I am doing much much better and I am fully stuck into the role.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
BPP have been okay. Exam was very difficult compared to support provided by BPP and not much help on coursework.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Everyone is very supportive. Whenever I have a customer or customer question which I am unable to answer my colleagues are quick to help me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is excellent considering it is an apprenticeship and you are gaining two recognised qualifications.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of opportunities to volunteer in the local community, RBS gives employees 5 volunteering days a year to encourage more of us to help out.
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Really enjoying my role. Great work atmosphere, great team - everyone is very supportive and even though I am much younger than those in my office, age is never an issue.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
- Be confident
- Research the bank including Lombard (Asset Finane), Invoice Finance - be sure to know all the parts of RBS Group.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!