1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I currently work in Data & Analytics - Data Delivery sector of RBS. Specifically working in the Factory Management team at the moment I will be doing 2 more rotations around different teams within Data Delivery. At the moment I am responsible for all on and off boarding processes for all members of staff who come into our area as well as completing a number of clerical tasks daily.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Good house keeping skills, better planning and emailing skills and improved professional communication skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I get a great sense of job satisfaction from my programme
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
I feel fairly valued yes.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I would say on the whole it is very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am offered all the support I require to complete my training.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They are available to help daily.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very much so! I am more than pleased with my salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes many, I am doing a sports relief charity 5K run shortly
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because they offer great opportunities for people in all walks of life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Show great enthusiasm and keen to learn new skills
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!