1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
There is no identical day in Consulting. Sometimes I'm doing risk and quality work, other times I'm doing brochures, helping plan events and keeping track of a project.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, Microsoft skills and learning how to use our internal databases. As well as interpersonal skills like communication.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
There's no place I would rather be.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
We have a good reputation as Higher Apprentices and we are very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised. There is a clear route for us with clear rotations.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Kaplan is great. My assessor is bae
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Couldn't receive more, they are perfect and understand that we need time to do work and they give us our protected two hours a week.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I moved to London and I can afford my rent, in a place in walking distance to work as well as to go shopping and the odd holiday.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Social opportunities are there, the staff socials are excellent.
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
There's no better place to be as a young adult who wants to start a great career with a company that looks after you and cares about your development.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Be yourself. Practice the online tests somewhere else. And remember, if you're great they'll want you and get you. Just believe you are ace.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...