Change and Problem Manager at Nomura

Croydon

9.2/10

I manage changes in my team which means going through them and approving them, making sure they're all correct with the right information put in. Managing problem tickets that related to tasks and incidents. creating agenda and minutes for meetings.

I have learnt the Comptia A+ qualification and tech certs. I have learnt how to be more professional and communicate better.

I enjoy the team I work in as I have a great manager that helps me when needed and gives good advice. I have met really nice people in the company that are willing to help you no matter what e.g. with my comptia qualification. Having an apprenticeship in this company really did exceed my expectations.

4. How valued do you feel by Nomura?

I feel valued as I get recognition from my manager and senior manager that I am doing really well and have picked up quite a lot of responsibilities.

The programme is well organised, however my assessor can be quite disorganised

The support was really great from my trainer I had for my comptia qualification

I receive excellent support from my manager and senior manager, but even other members in different teams

The travel costs are quite steep for an apprentice but the salary is really good and you are fully able to support yourself on it

Nomura are always holding charity events, classes, sport activities, activities for the kids, apprentice activities, the list goes on

9a. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend? *

It's a really great company to work for, they look after you and your needs and give great support when needed. There are so many opportunities to have a go at, training is provided if you want to go etc

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura? *

Maker sure you look smart and are punctual, be friendly and positive