1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a systems analyst and I will monitor alerts on a daily basis acting as firstline support
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive learnt many skills as I have come into the roll with zero experience. Courses have helped me improve and my company aid me in progressing my career
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
my team / the department are always nice and are always available to help me when I need it
4. How valued do you feel by Nomura?
I feel highly valued as my team utilise me for so many things and management our always stressing that we are important to the future of nomura
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There are some hole here and there with the structure and organisation however it is always improving
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider at times will take a while to respond but on a whole I couldn't complain and say the support was bad because I always manage to complete everything
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Everyone is willing to help so I would say that I get full support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
its fits in perfectly well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes outside of work I am able to do many activities that I would have been able to do if I wasn't working for nomura
9a. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
nomura are very welcoming and will provide a good start to someones career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura? *
I would say just be yourself in the interviews and try to be as confident as possible
More from NomuraMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!