1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the graduate recruitment team at Nomura as a coordinator within the Investment Banking recruitment team. My day to day roles consist of organising interviews (including contacting the candidates and souring interviewers), organising events and ensuring all admin is up to date.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new skills within my role such as excel and outlook as well as skills such as presentation.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Nomura?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have received a lot support and responsibility during my program
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The support from the training provider is ok, BPP are not the best providers, however, Nomura has helped me throughout all the difficulties I have had
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Nomura have helped me with any problems
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well, I recently received a pay rise
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Excellent place to work :)
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura? *
The application process is very organised. Business knowledge is important and our culture.
More from NomuraMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!