1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As an IT apprentice within this company there's various things to do which is a good thing as you will always be learning on the go!
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt java,Scala and SQL ,web development and still continue to learn more skill both professionally and personally.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i like meeting new people and get to challenge myself everyday :) . There's always something to learn and knowing you be learning and getting the experience is better.
4. How valued do you feel by Accenture?
i feel very valued by Accenture they look after us very well and we are awarded for our behaviour as well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program is really well structured and orhanised i am very pleased with the way it is.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i receive alot of support from the training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i receive lots of support from the employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the pay is very well it all depends how you save your money as well if your responsible.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are so many opportunities outside of work fantastic events to attend to
9a. Would you recommend Accenture to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Accenture is a fantastic company to work for, and they help shape you to a professional.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Accenture? *
be yourself and show your passion for your technology and you be fine
More from AccentureMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!