1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Trainee Quantity Surveyor, assisting the Commercial Team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learning more about the construction industry everyday, it's good to be on site and seeing a new build take place from the ground up.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Good support from colleagues.
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
Always get recognition for good work.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Only in my first year at the moment but so far so good.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Tutors and Lecturers are easy to get on with and helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There's always someone to talk to about any problems.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
A good balance.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Good opportunities to raise money for charity and socialise with colleagues outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work and progress with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke? *
Try not to be too nervous! Everyone is really friendly.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!