1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an assistant for mechandising which involves helping the team within the categories of skincare, fragrance and accessories. On a day-to-day basis I work on projects that involve contacting suppliers, creating rebuilds in the merchandising room and creating/viewing planners.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained more confidence in meeting new people and I have improved my networking skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I hugely enjoy the apprenticeship programme, I feel like this was the perfect step after college. Not only am I still increasing my qualification range but I am also learning so much more on the job. Everyone I work with is so friendly and helpful.
4. How valued do you feel by Boots?
I feel extremely valued by Boots. It's great!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is organised and well structured. However it can feel a bit confusing at first.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a lot of support from my training provider. I feel like I can always ask questions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is really generous considered to other apprenticeship programmes which is great!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is always social opportunites outside of work to help to get to know the other apprentices.
9. Would you recommend Boots to a friend?
It really is a nice company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Boots?
Always look for events such as the work inspiration week and shine bright. It really is useful being able to talk about things you've already experienced within Boots when it comes to your CV/interview.
More from BootsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!