1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
health and safety administrator
assisting the induction process
writing reports for the client
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
attained my CSCS card and went on a tunnel entry and emergency procedures course
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my placement and I am learning new things every day.
4. How valued do you feel by BBMV?
I feel valued by my team and project.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the college I go to is not very organised as they very rarely do any visits and take a long time to mark work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get support from work to complete my course on time and we have regular meetings at work with the HR team to discuss our progress.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer as we always get given time if we need to complete course work or exams
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am satisfied with my package at the moment but when I finish my apprenticeship I would like to discuss my package as I feel I have taken allot of responsibilities in my role as an apprentice.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are not that many opportunities outside of work that I know of.
9a. Would you recommend BBMV to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good career opportunity and the company has good progression roots.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BBMV? *
to be willing to learn in a challenging environment.
More from BBMVMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!