1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am in charge of marking up all progress on site onto the floor plan drawings from the architect. I am also in charge of changing the handover to completion date sign throughout the site.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my understanding of the drawings which we use to build our project.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am extremely motivated with my programme as I am up an hour earlier than I should be as I just want to get up and go to work
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
I feel very valued here at Morgan Sindall Construction and Infrastructure Ltd. as I am only 1 of 3 Trainees in the Scotish buisness Area and I am encouraged constantly to go on training courses by my training dircto at the company which can only help me develop even more.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a great deal of support from my training providers.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve an outstanding amount of support from my company
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My wage manages to cover most of my expenses getting to and from work.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall? *
Be prepared to work hard if you wish to join the company.
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!