Client Accountant at JLL

8.7/10

My current job title is apprentice client account and the work its self involves dealing with invoices, section 38's, accounts payable process, dealing with funds and receipts and advising allocations.

I have learnt a various number of skills whilst on this apprenticeship including how to conduct my self professionally whilst in conversation via email, phone and face to face talking. I have also learnt how to be more accurate and precise when carrying out tasks as I on a day to day basis have to follow a compliance procedure.

I enjoy my program as It allows me to have a proper insight into work life without being thrown into it. It allows me to take everything in slowly.

4. How valued do you feel by JLL?

I feel valued by JLL as Jones Lang LaSalle is always looking or new and creative ideas from all the staff including the apprentices rather then just the senior staff members.

The program is structured well. The times and dates for training days are given out at the beginning of the year which allows you to organize your time effectively.

The training provider try there very best to provide you with the support you need and require

The support received by my employer is endless.

The apprentice salary/package is good as they in addition to your wages provide support by providing you with travel allowance for the entire time you are on the apprenticeship scheme.

There are many, many opportunities outside of work hours. JLL are always involved with community and networking events.

9a. Would you recommend JLL to a friend? *

I would Recommend JLL as they are a very friendly and welcoming organization. Jones Lang LaSalle try there very best to help you reach your very highest potential.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to JLL? *

I would advise to others to apply to the Jones Lang LaSalle apprenticeship as soon as they come across the opportunity as this is a great starting point for ones career as you provided with support throughout the entire apprenticeship.