Marketing Sponsorship Coordiantor at Vauxhall

Luton
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
11th February 2016

Connect with Vauxhall

8.1/10

Marketing sponsorship coordinator; manage football competitions, coordinate football assets, operation of football ticketing for Home Nations matches, match day activation, player appearances and visits, events and sponsorship management.

1st year studying towards HNC qualification, developed hospitality and hosting skills, time management & task priority, forward thinking & planning, risk management, marketing programmes, sponsorship knowledge, marketing techniques, social & digital awareness

The company is nice to work for, lots of incentives and rewards for employees, national charity is rewarding to support, all teams i have worked with have been supporting and helpful. Was better than my expectations for the workload i would have and the tasks i would manage.

4. How valued do you feel by Vauxhall?

Valued to an extent. I feel valued by my manager and the team that i work with and all those that i am able to offer my help to, the uncertainty about a job at the end of the apprenticeship questions how valued I am.

Training, support, studying, induction and so on is all well organised.

Little. Training provider is, in better words, all over the place

I receive all the support that I need and imagine that if i had any problems these would be dealt with sufficiently

Very competitive given education and job role provided.

Bountiful in opportunities , events ,sports and so on that are offered weekly

9a. Would you recommend Vauxhall to a friend? *

For all the reasons noted above.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Vauxhall? *

Do your research into the qualification side of the apprenticeship and ensure that you understand juggling studies with a full time job