1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Marketing sponsorship coordinator; manage football competitions, coordinate football assets, operation of football ticketing for Home Nations matches, match day activation, player appearances and visits, events and sponsorship management.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
1st year studying towards HNC qualification, developed hospitality and hosting skills, time management & task priority, forward thinking & planning, risk management, marketing programmes, sponsorship knowledge, marketing techniques, social & digital awareness
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The company is nice to work for, lots of incentives and rewards for employees, national charity is rewarding to support, all teams i have worked with have been supporting and helpful. Was better than my expectations for the workload i would have and the tasks i would manage.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
Valued to an extent. I feel valued by my manager and the team that i work with and all those that i am able to offer my help to, the uncertainty about a job at the end of the apprenticeship questions how valued I am.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Training, support, studying, induction and so on is all well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Little. Training provider is, in better words, all over the place
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the support that I need and imagine that if i had any problems these would be dealt with sufficiently
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very competitive given education and job role provided.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Bountiful in opportunities , events ,sports and so on that are offered weekly
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
For all the reasons noted above.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Do your research into the qualification side of the apprenticeship and ensure that you understand juggling studies with a full time job