Fleet Communications Analyst at Vauxhall

11th February 2016

Connect with Vauxhall

8.4/10

Fleet Communications Analyst

Assisting our Fleet Sales Managers by creating marketing material for them to use when speaking to customers.

Business and Administration Level 3 HNC

Advanced Excel Course PowerPoint Training

Work - enjoy moving around within the company and gaining experience Team - the team i work with are all friendly and helpful Company - warm and friendly environment to work in

4. How valued do you feel by Vauxhall?

My manager is always willing to help me and assist me when i need help on a specific task. I feel valued by the company as a whole because they have given me the opportunity to move around within the organisation and gain valuable experience every year.

The apprenticeship scheme is structured well. I study one day a week which allows me to balance college and work at the same time. The is a mentor system in place which can be used if needed.

A lot of support is given to me through my training provider. They are always willing me to do better than i think i can which motivates em to keep improving.

I receive a lot of support from my manager as he is always there to help when i need it. I never feel scared to ask a question. I dont get as much help from HR but this is mainly down to myself not requesting any help from them as i dont feel i need it.

Salary meets my costs very well.

Yes - there are loads of opportunities to get out of the office for a day or two during the week. This can be through CSR days where you can go and help in the local community, or it can be work events/activities that are a great way to meet new people and others in the business.

9a. Would you recommend Vauxhall to a friend? *

Its a warm and welcoming environment to anyone new. It feels like a family culture and everyone is always willing to help you.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Vauxhall? *

Apply early and prepare for the interview process thoroughly. Be confident and dont worry about what grades you have or haven't got - sometimes, its all about the way you come across and what you're like as a person.