1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Auditing a range of companies working with same level to partner and all levels of finance staff, testing the balance sheet
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
ACA Multiple internal courses interpersonal, communication, time management, organisation Massive amount to be learnt about auditing as completely new skill
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy working with a wide range of people, different teams, companies and places. There is a lot to learn which I like as I like to keep learning. Feel like you have come really far in just a year
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Kaplan are really good if you need any help and advice at any time of the day, the lecturers are very knowledgeable and really friendly and approachable.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is so much to get involved in if you want to. Whatever your interest Deloitte probably have something you can do. There is also a lot going on socially with your year group.
9. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte?
Do a lot of research and really show that you want to work for them, there are plenty of other people who really want it