1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My Job title is a 'Mechatronics engineer'. For this first year i am currently full time in West Cheshire College. I am currently doing a range of different subjects that will help give me the qualifications for the end of my apprenticeship.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
whilst doing this apprenticeship,i have picked up, and developed a range of new skills, like milling turning and welding.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy doing this apprenticeship with my colleagues as we all get along. even though college can be hard with the work load, i still enjoy doing it.
4. How valued do you feel by Vauxhall?
When we go to plant when were not in college, Vauxhall always make sure we have practical activities for us to do, and to make sure we always learn new skills
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
In college, sometimes they can be unorganised. however, the whole course is well structured and well set out.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
College do provide as much support as they can
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Vauxhall provide lots of support in many ways
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
a good wage for an apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
As im in full time college, i dont fully know the events in work, but i do know they have a gym which is very good for the workers.
9a. Would you recommend Vauxhall to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Vauxhall? *
To show all your interests and to show how keen you are on working for Vauxhall
More from VauxhallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!