1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice Assembly Technique Assembling ERS motors to be attached to F1 Engines.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
the company allows you to attend one day at college for a HNC. this is pay by the company if they offer you a job at the end of the apprenticeship.
the company also puts you on training course such as known consigner so you can work with shipping freight
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The company as a whole is very good to their employees with lots of benefits from Mercedes. Most of the people I work with are nice people who like to have a laugh whilst working, but there are some like any company who are rube to apprentices.
I do however enjoy my job with the company
4. How valued do you feel by Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains?
I do not feel valued by the company as everyone is replaceable and as an apprentice your idea are overlooked by senior managers
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At first the apprenticeship wasn’t very well organised by the company but as the process has continued they have become better at it. With more apprentices every year.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
At First the training provider wasn’t very organised but the support once they got organised is good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer doesn’t allow any work time to be taken up by apprentice work or college work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary at Mercedes is very good with good bonus scheme depending on track result
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The company doesn’t promote any outside of work activity, but there are some small clubs run by employees.
The company does put on a Christmas and summer party for employees.
9a. Would you recommend Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because compared to other company they have lots of benefits , the working conditions are very good and I enjoy working here
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains? *
More from Mercedes AMG High Performance PowertrainsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!