1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It is an 18 month program consisting of 3 work placement in different department as a sale associate. Along side this we have a structured training program.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Through the training program it has enable me to improve my confidence in selling and dealing with customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed this program as it has given me the experience to work in the greatest department store in the world.
4. How valued do you feel by Harrods?
This program is seen very highly by Harrods which means I am trusted to deal with lots of different situations
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The training schedule is very well thought out so it fits in with what's going on on the shop floor
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get lots of support through monthly catch ups and training.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am comfortably able to pay for my travel costs even though I have to travel far
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Omnia allows you to view all the oppertunities that are available and it is updated daily.
9a. Would you recommend Harrods to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a great company to work for as they look after there staff very well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Harrods? *
More from HarrodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!