technical apprentice at Leonardo

luton

Connect with Leonardo

I am a technical apprentice at the company. on a day to day basis,I am at collage learning the skills that are required by the company. we are also heavily involved in charity work also.

yes as I am at collage I am dong courses that teach me new skill relevant to the business. as well as this I am learning life skills like how to give a presentation properly.

I really enjoy the apprenticeship as it give me great skill in teamwork and company culture and has help me develop into a ore mature person.

4. How valued do you feel by Leonardo?

I fell valued by Finmeccanica as I am involved in lots of activity's even though I am still new.

very well organised I always know what I am doing and when I should do it. I am well informed with the company issues or changes also.

I receive lots of training as I am at collage and this is helpful as there are always lecturers that are willing to help you if you are stuck or unsure of what to do.

I receive a lot of support on mainly matters that are relevant to the business and organisation with meetings and conferences. we also find out information for the future.

as I am 17, I do not have a lot of bills. for this reason I find that my pays if very good and I fell like I have no money troubles for the time being.

there are because we get heavily involved in charity work that is outside the business. we also hold events like Christmas balls that are oside the company.

9a. Would you recommend Leonardo to a friend? *

great company that has a promising future and shows respect to all employees. the company is full of friendly people who enjoy at they do for a job

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Leonardo? *

make sure that you are passionate about the business and have a basic knowledge components used in electrical engineering. also research the company so you have a solid understanding before you are employed.